Miss Lauren

Miss Lauren

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Really?

I apologize, but I need to vent a little bit....
I am so sick and tired of people telling me that Lauren is fine and that I am over reacting.  Just because she does not yet have a true diagnosis does not mean she's not a special needs baby.  I am tired of people acting as if Lauren does not exist and not accepting her for whom she is.  It pisses me off that some people whom used to be such a large part of my life can just throw in the towel and be done because I have a baby with special needs now.  Lauren is wonderful!  She is a beautiful, amazing, and smiling little girl.  She enjoys to be tickled, loved on, and she absolutely adores playing with her big sister.  Yes, she gets cranky and she has a feeding tube sticking out of her tummy, but that doesn't mean she doesn't need love and want attention.  If you can't accept her, then you need not to be a part of my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment