Miss Lauren

Miss Lauren

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A little about me....

I am twenty eight years old.  I'll be twenty nine in October.  Turning thirty scares the hell out of me.  :)    I am a single mom.  I have two absolutely beautiful little girls.  I grew up in a small town in Kansas.  I've lived in Kansas my whole life.  I graduated H.S. in 2001 and attended Emporia State University in hopes of becoming a teacher.  At the beginning of my sophmore year, my mom passed away of Breast Cancer.  I kind of "lost myself" after that.  I quite school and worked all the time.  I got married and then divorced within two years.  I even moved around a bit and worked little jobs for a while.  Finally, in December 2005 my life turned around (for the better) when I found out that I was pregnant with Lindsey.  She made me turn my life around and grow up to be a more responsible adult.  Then, of course, my life changed even more when I found out we were pregnant with Lauren.  Twelve weeks into the pregnancy, I left Emporia and moved back to Gardner with Lindsey.  I have a wonderful life here now.  We have a cute little apartment and a wonderful crew of nurses and physicians that help me out.  I've also got a couple of amazing friends who have been helping me out as well.  Unfortunately, I still can't go back to work yet, but things are still working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment